Professor Gus John provides services internationally to governments, corporate organisations, universities, colleges, schools, local government, NGOs and civil society organisations.
– creating bespoke better governance programmes for regional and local governments;
– evaluating the implementation of equality and human rights legislation in organisations;
– delivering mediation, conciliation and peace building programmes in conflict areas and applying a model for working with young people involved in gang and cult activity and gun and knife crime;
– developing youth employment and entrepreneur programmes linked to vocational training and lifelong learning, and building pathways to higher education;
– executive coaching and mentoring;
– management and development training and experiential learning and personal development courses for staff, management boards and students;
– capacity building and leadership development for better governance;
– constructing and monitoring corporate social responsibility and social investment programmes;
– support in building and sustaining an equity and human rights culture;
– change management and organisational review;
– social audits and research;
– programme planning and evaluation.
Please be aware that Professor Gus John is an independent consultant and charges for his services. Rates vary.
If you want to discuss a possible collaboration with professor Gus John, please contact him.