Gus John Consultancy provides services to governments, corporate organisations, universities, colleges, schools, local government, NGOs and civil society organisations.
- creating bespoke better governance programmes for regional and local governments;
- evaluating the implementation of equality and human rights legislation in organisations;
- delivering mediation, conciliation and peace building programmes in conflict areas and applying a model for working with young people involved in gang and cult activity and gun and knife crime;
- developing youth employment and entrepreneur programmes linked to vocational training and lifelong learning, and building pathways to higher education;
- executive coaching and mentoring;
- management and development training and experiential learning and personal development courses for staff, management boards and students;
- capacity building and leadership development for better governance;
- constructing and monitoring corporate social responsibility and social investment programmes;
- support in building and sustaining an equity and human rights culture;
- change management and organisational review;
- social audits and research;
- programme planning and evaluation.
Please be aware that Professor Gus John is an independent consultant and charges for his services. Rates vary.
If you want to discuss a possible collaboration with professor Gus John, please contact him.